Our Products >
Aprilaire Model 8120A and 8126A Ventilation Control System
More Information on This Model:
Get state-of-the-art control to keep your indoor air as fresh as possible. Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, the Aprilaire Ventilation Controller makes decisions regarding when—and how long—to ventilate. It does this through continuous montinoring of indoor relative humdity, outdoor temperature, and user-friendly settings.
An Aprilaire Ventilation Control System allows you to manage the quality of your home’s air year-round, with little effort. An Aprilaire Ventilation Controller:
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor temperature is above 100°
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor temperature is below 0° F
- Only ventilates if a call for
heat is received by your central heating system when the outdoor temperature is between
0° F and 20°
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor air will raise indoor relative
humidity above 55%
- Has cycle times ranging from every one to four hours, with ventilation times lasting from zero to sixty minutes.
Choosing the right ventilation system is an important decision and investment. Click below to learn more information about which ventilation system is right for you:
> View Frequently Asked Questions about Aprilaire Ventilators
> See Consumer Feedback about Aprilaire Whole-House Ventilators
> Contact an Aprilaire Dealer, your local Indoor Air Quality Specialist, to discuss your family’s specific needs.