More Information on This Model:
Get more comfort, and spend less on energy, with one whole-home system.
The Aprilaire Model 6504 Zoned Comfort Control system provides the ultimate in control and convenience. The system eliminates inconsistent, uncomfortable temperatures in your home by utilizing an Aprilaire Model 8570 Thermostat in up to four separate areas or “zones”. These thermostats are connected to a central control system which selectively open and close a dedicated series of dampers, delivering conditioned air only where you need it, when you need it, thus letting you customize your comfort while saving you money on energy costs.
The Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control system offers more convenience and information than you’d ever expect.
- Simple to use—the Model 8570 Thermostat provides an intuitive menu-driven approach to programming, making it the easiest and most efficient thermostat to operate.
- Control any thermostat from any other—whether turning on/off, adjusting or simply viewing, you can control any Model 8570 Thermostat from any other. No running downstairs in the middle of the night because you’re too hot upstairs—simply adjust the thermostat in the area you’re experiencing discomfort.
- Unsurpassed convenience—create customized names for each Model 8570 to provide easy identification from one other. Each thermostat can also adjust automatically for daylight-savings time.
- Easy to read—vibrant, soft blue backlighting allows the Model 8570 Thermostats to be viewable at any light level.
- Displays information that you can use daily—indoor and outdoor temperature, indoor relative humidity, equipment status, time and date. It can also display the name and phone number of your heating and air-conditioning dealer if service is ever needed.
- Constant comfort—your morning temperature setting is assured after an overnight setback through the use of special Progressive Recovery technology.
The Ultimate System
Each Aprilaire 8570 thermostat is connected to the Aprilare Model 6504 Control Panel which is located near your heating and cooling system. The Model 6504 Panel shares information between thermostats and opens and closes dampers located in your system’s ductwork to control heating and cooling needs in each zone. But the Model 6504 Panel can go well beyond perfect temperatures to achieve the ultimate in home comfort and convenience. It can also control other Aprilaire Indoor Quality products to help you achieve total whole-home comfort 365 days a year.
Choosing the right zoning system is an important decision and investment. Click below to learn more information about which zone control system is right for you:
> View Frequently Asked Questions about Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control.
> See Consumer Feedback about Aprilaire Zone Control.
> Contact an Aprilaire Dealer, your local Indoor Air Quality Specialist, to discuss your family’s specific needs.